1895 Meadow Ridge Road
Triumph Mountain Properties is proud to offer this brand new contemporary four bedroom luxury estate located just 5 minutes from the slopes in West Vail. A fully featured commercial-grade equipped kitchen, West-Coast-meets-Alpine décor and spacious common areas brilliantly blend to create a superb living atmosphere for those who simply must enjoy the finest. This is exceptional Vail vacation lodging!
1895 Meadow Ridge Road features numerous living spaces, 3 large bedrooms and a massive guest suite that all boast mountain views, radiant floor heating, superb design and contemporary furnishings accentuated by large works of modern art. In addition to the captivating living spaces, a BBQ deck, granite spa, and a large private pool (with swim current capability) with integrated water feature spoil all those who desire to capture as much outdoor time as possible. The home is located 5 minutes West of Lionshead/Vail Village, has two heated garage parking spots, with an additional 4 exterior parking spaces and a coveted parking pass to allow guests reserved parking in Vail Village!
Perhaps one of the most unique aspects of this property is the onsite concierge/personal assistant that offers everything from airport pick up and shuttle services to private yoga classes. No other home in the area offers the depth of personal service available at 1895 Meadow Ridge Road.
Rate This Property:
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 5
- Sleeps 10
- 1st BR King bed, full bath
- 2nd BR Queen bed, full bath
- 3rd BR Queen bed, full bath
- 4th BR Queen bed, full bath
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Balcony, Architectural Audio, Flat Panel TV, Double Vanity bath and Steam Shower
- Fourth Bedroom is a Guest Suite: Queen Size Bed, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator/Freezer, Washer/Dryer, 40” Flat Panel TV in Living, 40” Flat Panel TV in Bedroom, Full Bath and Pull-out Sleeper in Living Area.
- Kitchen and Dining: Fully furnished commercial grade appliances including a 5 burner cook top range, gas oven, 2 warming drawers, recessed espresso machine, seating for 10 guests, contemporary countertop materials, 32″ Flat Panel TV, and in wall audio capability.
- Living Room: Custom gas fireplace, 46″ flat panel tv, modern art, and in wall audio.
- Media Room: 55″ Flat Panel TV, integrated surround sound, full media capability including Blue Ray.
- Radiant Heat, Air Conditioning, Large Game Room, Custom Wine Cellar, Private Outdoor pool w/ water feature and optional swim current, private gym/yoga area, BBQ, 2 heated garage spaces, Large granite Spa, High Speed Wireless, on site concierge, private shuttle services, and private yoga classes.
1895 Meadow Ridge Road
Rates and availability
|Summer season range||Winter season range|
|Nightly||$795||From $995 to $1,895|
|Get Rates and Availability For Your Dates|
General Pricing Information:
Sales and Lodging Taxes vary by community and range from 9.8% in Vail to 12.77% in Bachelor Gulch.
Please confirm your housekeeping requirements at the time of booking. Our pricing structure includes a certain amount of housekeeping depending on a variety of factors (length of stay, time of year, and the specific property). If you require more housekeeping than we would be normally scheduled to provide, your reservations agent can inform you of the additional costs associated with your requirements.
Minimum Night stays are often required. As a general rule, Winter Holiday stays are required to be at least 7 nights. Other ski season periods, and the summer, usually require a 4-5 night minimum stay in a home and a 3-4 night minimum stay in a condominium. during the high season, varies by month and property.
The initial deposit due at time of booking includes 50% of Lodging Rent plus 50% of Sales & Lodging Taxes plus 50% of the Booking Fee, along with 100% of the Damage Insurance Premium (a required charge) plus 100% of the Travel Insurance Premium (an optional charge). The remaining balance is due 60 days prioer to arrival. Full payment is due at the time of booking for reservations made less than 60 days prior to arrival.
SUMMER:April 23, 2012 - November 30, 2012
EARLY WINTER:December 01, 2012 - December 23, 2012
WINTER HOLIDAYS:December 24, 2012 - January 04, 2013
MID WINTER:January 05, 2013 - February 14, 2013
PRIME WINTER:February 15, 2013 - March 31, 2013
LATE WINTER:April 01, 2013 - April 14, 2013
Please call for specific details: 866-754-8245